1. Avoid personal liability for the cost of employee medical expenses and lost wages due to on-the-job injury or illness
2. Protect against lawsuits, with help to cover legal fees, loss of earnings and more (remember, there are expenses even if your company "wins" the case)
3. Health insurance, general liability insurance, indemnification agreements, and other perceived alternative policies are NOT the same, and will NOT cover many of the costs associated with job-related injury or illness
4. Employees and customers may prefer to work with businesses that carry WC insurance
5. WC may be required to obtain government contracts
News and Information Jason and Terry find interesting and helpful. If you would like more information on a certain subject, please let us know.