1. It's good hockey. The Texas Stars are part of the AHL. Easily explained, it's one level below the NHL, so some of these players are a phone call from the NHL. Some players that recently played here that are in the NHL are Cody Eakin, Antoine Roussel, Colton Sceviour and Jordie Benn.
2. It's a affordable. Tickets start at $20. The ticket price also includes parking, which is a huge bonus. For approximately three hours of exciting entertainment, you really can't beat it.
3. It's fun for everyone. I have taken friends, family, and clients, and the first thing they say when we leave is we have to go to a another game. I took my 80 year old grandfather-in-law and he couldn't get over the excitement. He loved the "Texas...........Stars" cheer. I have taken my 6 year old and 8 year old and they love the action.
4. There's not a bad seat in the arena. I know you hear this a lot when people go to a sports venue, but it is true when you go to the Cedar Park Center. It's all lower bowl, so even if you get the worst seat in the house, it would still be a premium ticket to see the Dallas Stars at American Airlines Center in Dallas.
5. Hockey is an exciting sport. It's fast and unpredictable. Blink and you might miss a goal or an exciting play. I realize this is Texas and most people are all about football, which is totally understandable. I'm a huge college football fan as well, but the season is over in January, so why not check out a game when the season is over?
So there you go, 5 compelling reasons to get your tickets today! Check out the Texas Stars website today and schedule a hockey game. You won't regret it.