Texas Business insurance is designed to protect your business operations from potential loss. However, in order to protect your business with the best combination of coverage, price, and service, you need to understand what business risks you have. Then we can design a business insurance program to meet your needs. If, and when, risk becomes reality, a well-prepared business insurance program can help mitigate the impact. Dollars lost, lost time, productivity, and the negative impact on customers can be minimized.
Here are a few questions that can help assess your business insurance needs. Remember these questions are only a start. Call us today for more information.
- What are your top risks facing your building and operations?
- Do you have a risk for flood or earthquake?
- Do you have unique machinery or tools that require special insurance?
- Are customers allowed on your premises? If so, what are the potential hazards?
- What might happen if you had to shut down operations for 60 or 90 days?
- Are you complying with all state and federal laws regarding your employees?
- Do you have a comprehensive safety program?
For example, risks may be:
- Very likely to occur
- Some chance of occurring
- Little to no chance of occurrence
It may be that the best treatment is found in business insurance. However, there may be other methods such as contractual transfer. We can help you through the process.
Contact the insurance experts at Strive Insurance Group in Austin and Cedar Park, Texas for all of your business insurance needs. We will work with you to ensure that you have enough coverage for any unfortunate situation that you run into.